Do you know the old adages “surround yourself with good people” and “know the company you keep”? Both of them point to the fact that you’re formed by the people you hang around with. That’s true in personal terms as well as professional terms.
I started with RE/MAX of Boulder a few years back after a stint in a very small real estate firm. That office gave me my start in realty, of which I’m hugely grateful. But I knew there would be a greater chance of success with an established, highly recognized and applauded real estate company. I’m proving myself right. In the hyper competitive Boulder County home market, it truly helps to have a network of real estate comrades on my side, sharing knowledge about what is about to come on the market and how to best use the market to our client’s advantage. In fact, the RE/MAX of Boulder in-house transactions average 32% – meaning we’re partnering up sellers and buyers in the most efficient way possible.
Other facts I’m proud to share about my office:
- We’re the 3rd oldest RE/MAX office – ever!
- RE/MAX of Boulder is nationally recognized as one of the most successful firms in the business
- We hold the largest number of listings in the local marketplace with 400-500 at any time
- Our large inventory produces an average of 320 internet leads, getting the most traffic for our sellers
- We sell twice as many homes over $1 million than our competition
- Our office is open more hours than any other in our market place
- An in-house attorney reviews all contracts
- We set up our own showings for a more personal and professional touch (we don’t outsource professional showing services)
- We offer on site real estate services: Premier Lending, Fidelity Title and Foothills Insurance
- Our realtors are active in the community through schools, churches, non-profits and/or kids activities
- One of our Realtors is the current Boulder Area Realtor Association president and 7 past presidents have been with our firm. We know the state of the industry inside and out.
Surrounding myself with the incredibly skilled, dedicated, and creative people at my office has helped me become a successful Realtor. It simply benefits my clients, both sellers and buyers. I’ve been named a “5280 Magazine 5-Star Agent” in 2013, 2014, and 2015, awarded only to the top 7% of area agents. I’m proud of the company I keep. Contact me to put me and my good company to work for you.