When it comes to selling your home, choosing the right agent makes a big difference. The real estate selling process is incredibly complex, involving stacks of documentation and a multitude of outside service providers and contractors. As your listing agent team, we’ll strive to make the process as smooth, efficient and hassle-free as possible. Working with us, you’ll have experts looking out for your interests through every detail that crops up, from start to finish.Here’s a primer of what we do as your listing team, and choosing us sets you up for success:
Keeping the process on track
The home selling process flowchart shows how many steps are in a typical transaction. There’s a lot of details, paperwork, and deadlines to coordinate and manage. There are also many tricks of the trade where having the right team on your side will increase your success along the way. With our experience and personalized attention, we’ll ensure selling your home gains a positive outcome.
Pricing your home
How much is your home worth? That can be a hard question to answer. You can get an estimated value online, but from there you’ll need to do major fine-tuning. The stakes are high; price your home too low, and you could leave money on the table. Price it too high and the outcome may not be pretty either. We’ll examine similar homes that have recently sold as well as active listings to determine the optimum listing price.
Marketing your home
Let’s get you set up for success:
- Home improvements and staging: yes, these enhancements will cost you some time and money, but your home will sell faster and for a premium price. We can help you determine which upgrades are worth the ROI.
- Professional photography will highlight your home’s best features.
- We’ll promote your listing on a custom property webpage, all area MLS outlets, and a multitude of real estate internet sites.
- We’ll set up advertising and hold open houses, including networking with over 1000 local real estate agents to personally get the word out about your house for sale.
- We’ll coordinate showings for prospective buyers.
Once we receive an offer, we’ll negotiate with the buyer to bring the price up and find other ways to tweak the terms in your favor, like requiring a faster closing date or waiving certain contingencies. These revisions can save you money.
Whew, that’s a lot to digest. Keep coming back to this website, as we’ll break down the individual selling processes in blogs to come. We’d love to answer questions about selling your home, so contact us. Our tried-and-true selling process makes your move, well, move along!
Mary Ellen WoodRe/Max Elevate Realtor
Mary Ellen Wood is an experienced realtor, with huge experience in the Boulder County area of Colorado, including Broomfield, Lafayette, Longmont, Louisville, Niwot, and Superior.